Yoga Shala Sacramento
yoga Teacher Training 2017/18
with Annie Fox Langdale, TYLER LANGDALE & Biffy Fox Cotter
Open your mind...awaken your heart.... and get ready for real discovery... with Yoga Shala Teacher Training!
Learn and Grow.
Join Yoga Shala for a journey of a lifetime. Immerse yourself into the study of yoga, and go deeper into your practice and Self with three experienced teachers you can trust.
Committing to Yoga Shala Teacher Training program will not only deepen your understanding and connection to Yoga, but it teaches us how to live with wisdom, compassion and love. Whether you see yourself teaching yoga or not, this program will help you live a more integrated and balanced life. This program is about living Yoga, and from that space of embodiment sharing our truth, our love and our unique Light. Yoga Shala Sacramento is a certified school of yoga through the Yoga Alliance.
Learn from 3 experienced teachers who collectively bring over three decades of knowledge leading teacher trainings, teaching and owning studios, offering workshops and leading destination retreats. Husband and wife, Tyler Langdale and Annie Fox Langdale, owners of Yoga Shala, are Certified Teachers (ERYT 200) through the Yoga Alliance. Biffy Fox Cotter is a certified yoga teacher, co-owner and manger of Yoga Shala, and has over 700 hours of training in classic Hatha, Vinyasa, Kundalini and is a Reiki and Shamanic Healer.
Weekends at Arden Studio:
- Sept 22, 23, 24
- Oct 6, 7, 8, 20, 21, 22
- Nov 3, 4, 5
- Jan 5, 6, 7, 19, 20, 21
- Feb 2, 3, 4, 16, 17, 18
- March 2, 3, 4
Friday nights 4:30-9pm, Saturdays 10am-5pm, & Sundays 10am-4pm
*For hours you may miss, there are always ways to make them up!
Questions, call Biffy Cotter
- In-depth understanding and practice of Yoga asana, pranayama, and meditation.
- Physical and energetic alignment and why that matters.
- Function and form of asana.
- Sequencing, how you build an effective class that feels good and makes sense.
- The art of communication: learning how to share your voice, authentically, powerfully and directly.
- Intuition, energy, YOUR healing hands.
- Functional anatomy and physiology as it applies to Yoga asana and the way the body moves.
- Yoga philosophy as it applies to how we live every day.
- Learning how to LIVE our Yoga
200 hours Yoga Alliance Certified Training
We look forward sharing our love of yoga with you on your teacher training journey!
-Tyler, Annie & Biffy
- $300 OFF! Early Bird Registration by August 1 - $2699
- $400 OFF! Pay full tuition by September 8 - $2599
- Yoga Shala Teacher Training is only offered once a year!
- Start your journey today! SECURE YOUR SPOT NOW $500 deposit (non-refundable)
- Payment plans available, balance of tuition due by February 1