Yoga Shala 200 Hour certified Teacher Training 2017/18
with Annie Fox Langdale & Biffy Fox Cotter
with Special Guest Teacher Tyler Langdale
Join Yoga Shala for a journey of a lifetime! Committing to a teacher training program will not only deepen your understanding and connection to Yoga, but it will bring you into alignment with your true authentic self. Whether you see yourself teaching yoga or not, this program will help you live a more integrated and balanced life. This program is about living Yoga, and from that space of embodiment sharing our truth, our love and our unique Light. Yoga Shala Sacramento is a certified school of yoga through the Yoga Alliance, and Tyler & Annie Fox Langdale and Biffy Fox Cotter are Certified Teachers (ERYT 200) through Yoga Alliance.
Weekends at Arden Studio:
- Sept 22, 23, 24
- Oct 6, 7, 8, 20, 21, 22
- Nov 3, 4, 5
- Jan 5, 6, 7, 19, 20, 21
- Feb 2,3,4, 16, 17, 18
- March 2, 3, 4
Friday nights 4:30-9pm, Saturdays 10am-5pm, & Sundays 10am-4pm
*For hours you may miss, there are always ways to make them up!
Questions, call Biffy Cotter
- In-depth understanding and practice of Yoga asana, pranayama, and meditation.
- Physical and energetic alignment and why that matters.
- Function and form of asana.
- Sequencing, how you build an effective class that feels good and makes sense.
- The art of communication: learning how to share your voice, authentically, powerfully and directly.
- Intuition, energy, YOUR healing hands.
- Functional anatomy and physiology as it applies to Yoga asana and the way the body moves.
- Yoga philosophy as it applies to how we live every day.
- Learning how to LIVE our Yoga
200 hours Yoga Alliance Certified Training
We look forward sharing our love of yoga with you on your teacher training journey!
- $300 OFF! Early Bird Registration by August 1st, $2699
- $400 OFF! Pay full tuition by Sept 8th - $2599
- LOCK IN SPECIAL PRICING! Yoga Shala Teacher Training is only offered once a year!
- Start you journey today! SECURE YOUR SPOT NOW $500 deposit (non-refundable)
- Payment plans available, balance of tuition Due by Feb 1st, 2018