ART OF ASSISTING
Revolutionize your practice & connect in community!
Begins January 27 at the Arden Studio, March 3 at Midtown
Have you experienced a yoga assist that provided grounding and support, while deepening your pose? A purposeful assist has the ability to help change the way you feel in a posture and experience your practice. Join Tristina and Michael for this 2 weekend training to gain a different perspective of your own practice.
Assisting is one of the best ways to build a strong understanding of the poses. This interactive program will be educational and playful. Explore how assisting informs and enhances your practice and teaching. This 18-hour program is for dedicated students or teachers.
What you will learn:
- How to become grounded in your own body to support another
- Skills to give effective hands-on yoga assists
- Functional anatomy and how it relates to the poses
- How to observe physical/energetic qualities of yoga poses
- Create an enhanced experience for students receiving assists
This 18-hour program is for:
- Students looking to deepen their practice
- Current teachers looking to add assisting into classes
- Aspiring teachers (this is a wonderful step in the path towards teacher training)
- Anyone interested in the possibility of assisting at the studio
Yoga Shala Arden
Jan 27-28 & Feb 10-11
Sat: 12-5pm, Sun: 12-4pm
Yoga Shala Midtown
March 3-4 & 10-11
Investment: $299, which includes a full detailed manual with over 60 different poses/assists
NOTE: If you are taking the Roots to Wings 200 hour teacher training, the Art of Assisting program at Yoga Shala Midtown is included in your tuition!
This program qualifies as 18 contact hours for Yoga Alliance CEUs if you are a registered teacher.