YOGA SHALA 200 HOUR
CERTIFIED YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
with Tyler Langdale, Annie Fox and Biffy Cotter
Get strong Body, Mind and Soul... with Yoga Shala Teacher Training!
Immerse yourself into the study of yoga, and go deeper into your practice with three experienced teachers you can trust. Join Yoga Shala for a journey of a lifetime!
Committing to Yoga Shala Teacher Training program will not only deepen your understanding and connection to Yoga, but it teaches us how to live with wisdom, compassion and love. Whether you see yourself teaching yoga or not, this program will help you live a more integrated and balanced life. This program is about living Yoga, and from that space of embodiment sharing our truth, our love and our unique Light. Yoga Shala Sacramento is a certified school of yoga through the Yoga Alliance. Learn from 3 experienced teachers who collectively bring over three decades of knowledge leading teacher trainings, teaching and owning studios, offering workshops and leading destination retreats. Husband and wife, Tyler Langdale and Annie Fox Langdale, owners of Yoga Shala are Certified Teachers (ERYT 200) through the Yoga Alliance. Biffy Fox Cotter is a certified yoga teacher, co-owner and manager of Yoga Shala, has over 700 HRs of training in classic Hatha, Vinyasa, Kundalini and is a Reiki and Shamanic Healer.
- In-depth understanding and practice of Yoga asana, pranayama, and meditation.
- Physical and energetic alignment and why that matters.
- Function and form of asana.
- Sequencing, how you build an effective class that feels good and makes sense.
- The art of communication: learning how to share your voice, authentically, powerfully and directly.
- Heart intelligence, Intuition, energy, YOUR healing hands.
- Functional anatomy and physiology as it applies to Yoga asana and the way the body moves.
- Yoga philosophy as it applies to how we live every day.
- Learning how to LIVE our Yoga
Sept 14, 15, 16
Sept 28, 29, 30
Oct 12, 13, 14
Oct 26, 27, 28
Nov 9, 10, 11
Nov 30, Dec 1, Dec 2
Jan 18, 19, 20
Feb 15, 16, 17
Mar 1, 2, 3,
Mar 23, 24, 25
Deposit: $500 w/payment plan (final payment due by Jan 20)
Early Bird Registration w/deposit: $2999 (save $200) register by Jul 15
Pay in Full: $2899 (save $300) by Sep 10