A Four Week Program
with Tristina Kennedy & Michael Fong
Begin 2017 feeling empowered and whole!
Dive into the New Year with excitement and dedication. Commit yourself to creating a positive impact on your health and happiness by building a consistent yoga, meditation, and mindful eating practice. Join Tristina and Michael for two-hour workshops every Sunday over four consecutive weeks.
Each week you will learn about the Kleshas. These teachings are derived from the ancient text of the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali. The Kleshas are described as the main afflictions that affect the human experience. Patanjali discovered that it was necessary to become aware and take action against these causes of suffering to achieve a balanced life.
Take four steps to uncover the Kleshas and let go of habits that do not serve you. Gain clarity and support from your yoga community to break through the negative patterns of the past.
- Attend Sunday sessions with Tristina and Michael from 6-8pm
- 5 yoga studio or home practices a week
- Daily meditation & consistent journaling practice
- Mindful eating practices
Yoga for Life includes:
- 4 Sunday sessions with Tristina & Michael from 6-8pm
- 4 steps to uncover the Kleshas
- 4 consecutive weeks of consistent yoga & meditation
- A customized program workbook
- Emails outlining the teachings of the week
January 8th-January 29th
Sundays from 6-8pm
$129 for members
$229 for non-members (includes unlimited yoga for duration of YFL)