with Tristina Kennedy & Michael Fong
Begin 2018 feeling empowered and whole!
Dive into the new-year with excitement and dedication. Create a positive impact on your overall well-being by building or recommitting to a consistent yoga and meditation practice. Join Tristina and Michael for workshops every Sunday over four consecutive weeks.
Yoga is much broader than just the poses. Each week you will learn the ancient teachings of the Yamas, the ethical principles of yoga. Discover how these guidelines can serve as compasses in your daily living and gain tools to make purposeful choices around thought, attitude, and action in your life.
Take four weeks to commit to building a healthier relationship with yourself, others and the world around you. Be supported by your yoga community and break through the negative patterns of the past to start the year off with balance and intention!
- Attend Sunday sessions with Tristina and Michael
- Commit to 5 yoga studio or home practices a week
- Daily meditation & consistent journaling practice
- Mindful eating practices
Yoga for Life Includes:
- 4 Sunday sessions with Tristina & Michael
- 5 steps to uncover the Yamas
- 4 consecutive weeks of consistent yoga & meditation
- A customized program workbook
- Emails outlining the teachings of the week
For your yoga practice during the program, you have the following options:
- If you are already a member at Shala, just pay $149 to attend the YFL program.
- New to Yoga Shala? You can take advantage of their $29 for 39 days special to practice at the studio during this time! (purchase separately at the studio)
- Not new to Yoga Shala but want unlimited yoga during the program? Your rate is $249.
- If you maintain a practice elsewhere, you can still partake in this program at the rate of $149!
Sundays, January 7th-January 28th
Yoga Shala Arden 8-9:30am
Yoga Shala Midtown 6-7:30pm
$149 for Yoga Shala members & those who do not want unlimited yoga
$249 to include unlimited yoga at one of the studios for the duration of YFL