with Jo Jo Yungman and Stephanie Dodds
Join Jo Jo and Steph for weekend of Yin Yoga honoring the energy of renewal in the spring time. We will focus on stimulating the liver through opening the hips in Yin postures. The liver is the organ of the body which manages anything that the body doesn’t need for proper functioning, anything that would be considered “waste”. Hip openers allow us to dive deep, bringing awareness to old and often unnecessary patterns of thinking and doing which keep us in a space of stagnancy. Changing these patterns allows for the creative space of clarity and boundlessness- stepping into a life of possibility that we whole heartedly deserve.
Included in the program will be:
- Chinese medicine theory and how it relates to Yin Yoga.
- Dietary support for eating with the season of Spring and cleaning the liver.
- Anatomy of the hips and creating a hip opening Yin Yoga practice for YOUR body.
- Mindfulness meditation and making time for self discovery.
- Dreaming, visioning, and taking our yoga off the mat and into our best life.
Limited Space! Pre-registration recommended.
Early bird: $169 by March 1st